This past weekend we attended Blog World Expo. Got back from Vegas last night around 8pm. The sprinklers were running, and it was clear we were in time for Southern California's Indian Summer.
I haven't been to Las Vegas since I was six years old. Can't say that is my kind of city, but overall it was a good trip. Here are a few stats:
- Number of alcoholic drinks consumed: 0
- Amount spent on gambling: $0.00
- Shows seen: 1
- Number of Excedrine popped: 2
- Times got lost: too many to count
- Number of sessions slept through: 1
- Rides on the monorail: 5 (but bought 3-day pass for $28, meaning I donated $3 to the cause)
- Cab rides: 3
- Acquired black and blue marks: 2 (one on each cheek)
- Number of times I used my laptop: 0
Obviously there is much more to tell. Today is more about catching up in general. Stay tuned.