I cannot come with anything interesting to say, so I figured I would just jot down a few random things of the moment:
- Today is Dr. Seuss’ birthday. Powell’s is having a sale in his honor.
- Someone actually ordered just about everything off the secret menu at In-N-Out, and photographed it too!
- There was an article in France Today about the designer of the teapot I got in Paris. Her name is Marie Daâge and my pattern is Palmyre.
- I don’t know that I will make these pineapple tarts, but they sure look delicious. Yum!
- Some days I feel like all I do is dishes and laundry.
- I would like to take a baking class this weekend, but it would mean not taking B to the airport.
- Here’s a few pointers on packing light.
- B is just about packed.
I’ll end with a few quotes from Dr. Seuss. I use one in my email signature:
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
“Fun is good.”
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”