A few things about today:
- B got Chinese take out for dinner. One of the dumplings exploded all over my shirt. I smell like pork.
- I read a bit more of The Tiger’s Wife.
- Was tempted to clean out the drain in the bathroom, but I didn’t give into it.
- Have mixed feelings about the latest Glee CD.
- Not sure what to do about Easter.
- I like looking a problems in different ways. In this case, giving kids eyeglasses helps in the classroom.
- I know at least five people who celebrated birthdays today.
- It’s weird hearing someone you know is going to die, even when you don’t know the person very well.
And that’s all I have for today.