Some random tidbits:
- B’s birthday is less than three weeks away, and I am clueless as to what to do.
- I’m not sure that bundt cake will ever beat out cupcakes as you need a fork to enjoy bundt cake; cupcakes are self-contained.
- It was 90F here today in LA.
- I started reading The Forgotten Garden. It’s written like the TV series, Damages.
- Really like Florence + the Machine’s, Dog Days Are Over.
- File under fun but useless information: a pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- It’s time to start working on my m-day project.
- Tomorrow – chocolate tea!