Nothing really excited happened today. Didn’t almost burn down any structures.
- Postcards are almost finished. Still need to go to the post office to get stamps. There are about 40 of them in the mail already.
- A part of me always feels exposed and anxious on how they will be received, especially reading this about the woman who started Mother’s Day.
- We have tea reservations for Saturday.
- I’m cleaning the oven using a method in Living. It is basically baking soda and water. It has to harden overnight, then you chisel it. I may miss Easy Off after this.
- I’m excited Magnum made it to the US. Now to find it. Also walking across car hoods barefoot could burn your feet.
- We are reading 13 Little Blue Envelopes aloud on the Kindle.
- Monday really cannot come soon enough.
- I’m trying to let go and move forward.