Some random thoughts for today:
- We went to Whole Foods and got ingredients to make eggplant Parmesan, hot dogs and homemade pizza.
- At our favorite Japanese restaurant, we were greeted by name and taken to our favorite table. Usually on a Saturday night, the wait can be up to an hour. Pray for Japan.
- I need to listen to my own advice more.
- Never thought I’d be a fan of Friday Night Lights, but I am.
- We walked out of Smart & Final with a dozen bottles of Tejava, just loose in the cart. What else do you need?
- FYI, it’s 99 cents a bottle at Smart & Final, while across the parking lot at Trader Joe’s it is $1.29. You just need to bring your own box.
- We stopped at Borders for the latest Jennifer Egan for the book club on GoodReads.
- We also got a London guide.