When I cannot think of something to write, I usually make a list:
- We found Biscoff Spread at our local Henry’s Market (in the peanut butter section). If you like the cookies, you’ll most definitely enjoy it.
- Read The Woods by Paul Hoppe. It’s about a bunny that goes missing and being afraid of the dark. Very sweet bedtime story.
- It’s time to clean out the cupboards. I found pasta to make pastistio. It’s basically Greek lasagna. [FYI: I use turkey instead of lamb.]
- I found something cool to do with those darn tissue paper tubes – confetti popper rockets. Just in time for July 4th!
- We do have a lot of tea.
- It rained in LA in June.
- This weekend I received a postcard from Hawaii and one for a free drink at Starbucks. Both were pleasant surprises.
- I must go to the post office this week!