Nothing too exciting has really happened, so it seems like a list is in order:
- This morning a mother cat with four kittens came into the yard. I didn’t even realize they stayed most of the day until I saw them napping near a geranium bush.
- I made dobos torte. Mine ended up being 10-layers. It really wasn’t difficult. Hardest part was separating 13-eggs.
- The UPS truck arrived with one of B’s visas!
- He should be thankful he doesn’t have to wait in a 4-hour line. I agree this is inhumane.
- The Pope is tweeting from his iPad.
- Browsing the Hermes site, makes everything else seem reasonable. They had a bath towel that was $245. It was burnt orange.
- This one is just silly: popsicle shaped like David Hasselhoff.
- Sent off a few postcards today.